Monday, November 26, 2007

Quick-n-Easy Apple Spice Cake - Just like Aunt Sandy would like it!

I felt like a little apple spice cake, so I whipped this up since it was quick and easy.



Quick Apple Spice Cake
Source: Me!

1 cake mix of your choice (white, butter, or spice - I used classic butter or something like that...)
3/4 c applesauce
3 eggs
2t cinnamon
1t nutmug
1t cloves
1t cardamom
4 apples, peeled, cored, and sliced thinly

Prepare pans and heat oven to 350. Bake at 350 until done. (I baked in my LeCruset apple shaped baker, and a small round cake layer pan... and, it took approx the same amount of time as the box indicated for a 2 layer cake.

Top with whipped cream, whipped topping, or ice cream.

Yum! :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This looks so yummy and moist! You made it with cake mix?? I'm impressed you could get aproduct like that! I'll have to try this!